ACT Advanced Practice: Prep for 36 (Kaplan Test Prep)
If you're looking to get a top score on the ACT, Kaplan's ACT Advanced Practice workbook has the high-difficulty practice and expert strategies you need to face the toughest questions with confidence. Kaplan Test Prep is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Advanced Practice offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or your money back.
- 9 practice sets with advanced, high-difficulty questions to help you score the most points
- More than 600 questions with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan's exclusive score-raising strategies and methods to show you the best way to attack the most difficult ACT questions
- Comprehensive review of all sections on the test
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges
Publisher : Kaplan Publishing (September 5, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 444 pages
- Grade level : 10 - 12