Wood Seasoning Beewax Polish - Traditional Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture - All-Purpose Beewax for Furniture Cleaning - Furniture to Beautify & Protect
Wood Seasoning Beewax Complete Solution -- Beeswax wood polish renews, nourishes, protects, and imparts a rich, deep glow to both finished and unfinished wood. Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture.
The product is a natural beeswax secreted by beeswax, finely purified and filtered. A putty based on beeswax is made specifically for wood processing. The wax makes the wood more beautiful, impregnates the wood and creates a protective layer resistant to moisture. Waxed wood shows fibers and texture, looks better, and is protected from moisture. Used for artwork, furniture, flooring, stamp printed stone, wooden bracelets, etc. This product can help increase texture, moisture, and prevent cracks in the wood surface. Products should be protected from light, and the storage temperature is 15-25 degrees is better. Changes in external temperature may cause soft deformation but do not affect the performance and use of the product.
Features & details
- 1.Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood.
- 2.This all-purpose Beewax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- 3.Beeswax furniture polish removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture.
- 4.Cleans and polishes wood floors as well! Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes.
- 5. Wood seasoning beewax bring dull furniture back to life